random mellwood textures: Pump

random mellwood textures:  Pump
These observations are my aids to navigating the flux of a system organized by a spectral ebb and flow of erratically predictable or, even unexpected and incomprehensible energies.

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

personal assessment: + gray floor mystery

Right, don't take it personal, Scorpio's have a
constant furrowed brow. Thinking hard about how to
sting yo' butt. It's just the way it is.

I remember that Reynolds Building floor paint job was
done at world record pace, and Sweet always wondered
if we sanded first.

I've learned from all the leases I've gone through
that lawyering is about language and how to manipulate
language to make it impossible for anyone but another
lawyer to understand. "Please sir hit me again," and
you are in the club... next thing you know you're a
president.

p

No comments: